Monday, June 13, 2011

Fun Stuff

 


I got 3 dresses made with fabric from my art and wore this one to the beach show yesterday.  more about this later.  Georgie loves me in roses, my lover boy~




This was my set up yesterday.  It's different every week.


This was a painting I cut up into 4, added words, mounted on a cradled wooden panel and coated in thick, glossy resin.  A whole new look~







Lots of oohs and ahhs over these~

here are some close ups of my others, adding words-




This is what I wrote while sitting in my booth at the beach show yesterday-


I learned my bodily contentment from the nurturing energy surrounding me.  Nature fills me with loving goodness in every moment.  From this pleasurable serenity I radiate joy and emanate golden light which protects me from negative energy and magnetizes more joy to me.

my new mantra~




No comments: