Friday, June 24, 2011

Apron, Pillows and Empty Walls

I had some pretty dresses and an apron made from ny own fabric designs by a sweet seamstress in Goleta named Eileen Ray and got them this week.  F U N  i took a few pics of the apron and will show The dresses as i wear them and get Casey to take pictures.  I love to cook and I really needed an apron-



It has a V neck, pockets and a cute ruffle on the bottom- very femie


It's from my Poppies ans Sweet Peas collection- actually a painting I did about 15 years ago in Oregon where I grew those flowers in my garden.  I dreamed about that garden last night>



                                            Georgie loves it of course


You know him.  He likes to be included in my blog as much as possible.  Hi Georgie~


Here are some pillows in the same fabric.  My lovely licensing agent Laurie sent me these this week.  I had sent her some fabric and she made them into pillow coverings for her booth at the Surtex trade show in NY last month and she was kind enough to gift them back to me.  What goes around comes around.- she is a true gem, always advising me when I'm at a loss in the business of art.

 These pillows are from my Fertile Rising collection with daffodils and pansies, also done from that same garden in oregon during that fertile period in my life, raising my adored young children and angora rabbits-  BLISS
Love the look of all my designs mixed together- the tv covering is from my Heavenly Divine collection

You will see all my pattern collections on my upcoming new web site with info on ordering fabric, hopefully pretty soon-
In the meantime I was left with some bare walls this week-
Three of my large paintings found a new home at a lovely beachy place in Hope Ranch
 They are happy here and bring the family much cheer~
 I changed out the glass to non- glare so it's not so reflective.  they also replaced the plant on the table with blocks that read  L O V E.  It looks so warm and good.

This is the daughters bedroom- notice the 3 figures on the dresser she placed to look at the birds-

So now it's time to paint more big ones- Yay.  i got these peonies today at Trader Joes to start with and will shop for more flowers at our weekly trip to the farmers market in the morning.  I am hungry to paint again as I've spent all week on more mundane chores such as mounting, coating and framing pieces.

Like this one in the garage I poured resin on yesterday and is curing before I frame it. I have pieces of art in all stages of completion in various rooms in my house. I'm a little elf in the workshop doing what I love.  makes me so happy~

No comments: