Thursday, February 24, 2011

Balboa Park Getaway

casey and i had a chance to get away for a few days and spend some time in san diego where we stayed with my aunt and uncle.  we spent a fun day at balboa park strolling around through a variety of museums and gardens.  it was nourishing to our souls~



we saw everything from old airplanes




to beautiful gardens
















to magical faierie houses




to exotic fashions





and textiles

 






it was just fun to walk through the architecture of another world







with people i love






who love me in return....




we brought georgie with us and my aunt and uncle have a little bichon, charlie and the 2 boys were peas in a pod








it's amazing what a couple of days can do to blow the worries away.  by the time i got home i forgot about my troubles of the last post and have just decided to let the universe run it's course.  i got my mojo back and am ready to paint~

No comments: